Saturday, August 9, 2008

Quilt Blocks I Have Received From Swap Partners

It's been quite a long time since I last wrote about the quilt block swap that I am part of. I have been lucky enough to receive so far 7 lovely quilt blocks from my swap partners all of which I think will fit together to make quite a nice quilt. If I can remember correctly I listed as my theme, autumn colours and that I particularly like maroons and earthy colours. Here are some photos of my partners' interpretation of that theme.





There is another block that I have received that is not featured in these photos, I have left it at mums and need to pick it up and store it with the rest of the blocks. I did a bit of sewing these past two nights and can now relax knowing I am up to date (finally) with my blocks for the swap. I will send the two blocks out on Monday and hopefully post a photo of them in my next post. Hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend. It has been a restful and productive one for me, still battling coughy flu germs, and sinusitis but managed the two blocks and lots of reading for university assignment.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Pretty blocks! It will be fun to assemble them!