Saturday, August 30, 2008

Another Crochet Baby Jacket

Here is a photo of the finished crochet jacket that I was working on. I think the yellow star buttons finishes it off quite nicely. I've started a new jacket but this time using nice pure wool with a 4mm hook instead of 4.5mm. I am getting nicer edges without wholes just by ch2 instead of ch3 to make a dc at the start of a new row. I also have realised that quality yarn is the way to go and that $2 yarn looks like $2. So I've gone and bought some pure wool yarn for $5 for 50 gm balls. I must say I cannot wait to use the stuff. In this jacket below you can see some of the orange yarn I bought. I am going to make the rest of the sleeves orange and brown stripes. I am also thinking of putting teddybear buttons on this one.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love the buttons! : )