Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Some Craft Cross-breeding?

One of my colleagues at work, who is a bit of a fashion guru, was kind enough to point out a jewellery website which has samples of work that combine crochet and beading. Straight away I was not only impressed by what I saw but also inspired! I've just added some examples of the crocheted jewellery that I found most interesting and some sketches of my own I've started. Hopefully with a bit of luck and work I'll be able to design and crochet some lovely lace pieces similar to these. I am sorry that I cannot remember the name of the jewellery artist who made these, I'll have to ask at work again and post the name next time.







I would love to know what others who crochet think of combining these two crafts.
Have a lovely Wednesday!

No comments: