Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's All About the Cookie!

Yes we've been busy baking! Axel bought a cookie cook book a week ago and since then we have been making yummy little treats for our friends and of course ourselves. Axel actually surprised me and made the bottom batch all by himself. He burnt a few but I forgave him. Hehehehe! I was actually impressed by the way he dribbled the citrus icing on the cookies, so artistic!

These cookies above actually have white chocolate in the middle. Again Axel impressed me by melting the cooking chocolate in a double boiler, this is the same guy that eats can food or microwave heated meals when I am not around. I guess when the end product is something so yummy anyone could be motivated to cook!

There are 50 different recipes in this book so I'm sure I'll be posting a few more pictures of cookies in the near future. The only problem is I can feel my pants getting a bit tighter around the waist. Ahhhhhh

No comments: