Thursday, August 27, 2009

The BossHoss Rock Berlin!

Last weekend Axel and I went to see the awesome 9 piece German cowboy band called The BossHoss who sound and act like they've come right out for Nashville but are actually from Berlin. They started off by doing country versions of famous pop and rock songs, some including Britney Spears, Toxic and The White Stripes, Seven Nation Army. They now have their own songs too which are pretty awesome. At the concert they had a 'suprise' for the audience, a 20ish piece brass and string section that added the most awesome tones and edge to their songs. If I could work out YouTube I'd love to post some video that I took on the night. Here are some photos from the night.


The BossHoss, oh how great they are in their hats and boots!



The original 2 man setup, Boss and Hoss, oh how sexy that Hoss is! I have a crush on him and I don't care that Axel knows hehehehehe.



The fans wearing all the essential gear!



And lastly Axel and I sitting out the long wait for the concert to start. Arrived at 4pm they didn't start until about 8ish. But it was all soooo worth the wait!!!!!!

No comments: