Monday, November 19, 2007

First of Many Christmas Thingies


I have finished one of the table pieces I started last weekend. This one is for a friend. I hope they like it! I'm having a house warming on the weekend so I'm thinking I might try and decorate my room a little better because at the moment it is very 'daggy' for all those Aussies out there they will know what I mean. I was thinking I can at least make some pretty quilted cushions and square mats for the bedside table, bar fridge and top of the book shelf. I also thought an interesting vase with some flowers might help spruce things up. See if I have enough energy by Friday.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is gorgeous! I do quilting too but haven't touched mine in a while, there's too much to crochet, but I am enjoying looking at your lovely work. xxx