Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another Baby Cardigan, but with a Twist, or More so a 'wave'

Yes I am at it again crocheting baby cardigans for a baby that has not even been concieved yet. But this time I got a bit more adventerous and incorporated a different pattern for the bottom half. It takes forever to grow, 2 rows = 1 cm but I think it´s worth it! Here are some update photos.Hope everyone had a great weekend I did and even spent some of it crocheting on the subway in Berlin hehehehe people dont seem to care which is good but one lady asked to look and she spoke in German. She saw that it was for a baby and said something I just shook my head to say yes because I had no clue what she was saying later Axel told me she was congratulating me on being pregnant Oops! hehehehe oh well. I should probably tell people I dont uncerstand rather than pretending I do.

No comments: