Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Sister's Wedding

As mentioned in the previous post my sister got married recently on the 21st of March. It was a great day and the event took place at the Royal motor Yacht club in Williamstown.

If you look back a few posts you would see that my younger sister Annie and I made the cake toppers for Stef's wedding. Here is a photo of them sitting on the wedding cake. I must say they looked great and lots of people were amazed that we had made them ourselves. I'm now thinking of what I will make for my own wedding, if I will make another couple like this based on Axel and myself or if we will go for little animals, pair of birds or rabbits.


Axel and I scrubbed up pretty well for the day. We have set a date for our wedding, 11th of April 2010 to be held at Lakeside receptions.

No comments: