Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Framed Goodies


Yes I've been to the framers! Above is a print by Ashley from Kitty Genius which I bought for my sister and her fiance for their engagement, but then the party didn't happen so I didn't bother with getting the print framed until recently. Since I've already given her her wedding present, (deposit for wedding photos) mum said I can give it to her for her kitchen tea, great idea mum that I will do! I am so jealous now, it looks so good in the frame that I wanna keep it. Ashley has some other brilliant prints so I'll just have to buy some more, once the bloody Aus dollar rate picks up!

As you can see I finally finished the cross stitch for our friends dear baby Eli, mind you it took only a year and a half to complete... According to Eli's blog they are back in Melbourne so I should go and give it to them soon before they head back home to Lakes Entrance. I am quite please with both frames and I hope that their new owners like them too.

Hope you are all well in blogland.